Thanks to everyone who spoke with us at ASHG 2016!
In case you missed it, you can find a full recap!
mosquito liquid handlers for genomics
- superior accuracy and precision coupled with high speed transfers using true positive displacement pipetting technology
- reduce sample and reagent requirements to 20 pg or less of nucleic acid and up to 50-fold reduction in reagents
- no cross-contamination, no carryover with our low-cost disposable pipettes
- be in control with the simple software interface by easily creating new protocol
- synthetic & molecular biology: High-throughput, miniaturized reactions for PCR, cloning and DNA assembly with mosquito
- nucleic acid sequencing: Low cost, low volume library preparation for single cell analysis, including DNAseq, RNAseq and normalization
- gene expression profiling: Cost-effective, high-throughput analysis of mRNA with rapid qPCR set-up
>>Get our latest app note here: This application note presents a high-throughput, miniaturized workflow, in which differentiated pancreatic stems cells were studied using single-cell RNA-Seq (scRNA-Seq), in Dr. Louise Laurent’s lab at University of California, San Diego, USA.
>>Watch our free on-demand tutorial here: Low-volume, automated single cell RNA-seq library preparation
>>Read the latest JALA publication here: Miniaturization Technologies for Efficient Single-Cell Library Preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing
Are you interested in a demo? >>Book it here!