Any investment in automation usually requires a sound business plan to justify the cost of installation and ongoing running costs. This webinar considers a wide range of factors to capture all costs associated with an automated sample storage solution versus manual approaches, as well as the benefits to sample quality and ultimately the quality of research. The results of such an evaluation will vary wildly by laboratory setting and while for some automation will bring considerable financial savings, others will need to decide if higher costs are justified by quality improvements. Either way a comprehensive understanding of the investment associated with each option are needed.
Register today for this informative webinar and:
- Discover how to build a cost comparison model for automated storage versus manual storage to decide if automation is the right approach for your setting
- Learn how SPT Labtech can provide tools to help make this assessment
- Understand what options for automation are available
This webinar would be ideal for:
- Laboratory Managers/Directors
- Biobank managers/Directors
- Principal investigators/research leaders
- Clinical research leaders
We look forward to welcoming you to the webinar!