Join us at the SynGen conference series in London
Venue: Hammersmith International Centre, London, UK
Date: 7-8 November 2019
Booth: #18 (NGS & Clinical Diagnostics track)
Come join us in London and celebrate the launch of the new mosquito® genomics!
The SynGen Series UK includes:
- 11th Annual NGS & Clinical Diagnostics Congress
- 7th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress
- 5th Annual Genome Editing Congress
- 2nd Annual Synthetic Biology Congress
- Digital PCR Congress
We will be showcasing our new mosquito genomics pipetting robot as well the dragonfly® discovery. Our experts will be on hand to provide advice and assistance on how our liquid handlers enable NGS library preparation and single cell genomics.
On 8th Nov in the Single Cell Analysis Congress stream, Dr. Klaus Hentrich, Product Manager for Genomics will give a presentation “NGS Workflow Miniaturisation with Low-Volume Liquid Handlers” which will include:
- Methods for cost-effective deep transcriptome analysis with flow-sorted single cells.
- Application examples from cell atlas projects, immunology and cancer research.
- Rationale and applications for miniaturised NGS library preparation beyond single cells.
- Introducing the new mosquito genomics and 3-head dragonfly discovery liquid handlers.
For more information about the event click here
We hope to see you soon in London!