event EventHandler<DragonflyAPIStatusChangedEventArgs> StatusChanged
StatusChanged is fired whenever the state of the instrument changes, for example:
- When an experiment run is started or stopped
- When the instrument enters or leaves an error state
- Whenever an operation is competed (such as ‘move to park position’ or similar)
event EventHandler<DragonflyAPILogEventArgs> LogUpdateEvent
LogUpdatedEvent is fired at the same times as the StatusChanged event but returns a string that starts with the time it was fired, followed by the message.
AFRPumpsStatusChangedEvent is raised under the following circumstances:
- When the comms connection with a pump is established or lost. Inspect the event’s AreAllAssignedPumpsConnected property for details.
- When an individual pump channel is started or stopped. Note that the event may be raised
multiple times as pump channels are started/stopped during the process of aspirating liquid
from auto feed reservoirs. Inspect the event’s AreAllAssignedChannelsRunning property for details.