You can define separate or overlapping regions for dispensing into a plate.
1. Select 'Add new' in the regions area.
2. Choose a pre-loaded region from the regions drop-down list, if you wish.
3. Use the Resize/Move Region control (shown below) to modify any region.
- Select the centre of the shaded region and drag to move it.
- Select a corner of the shaded region and drag to resize it.
If you want to name the region, select the existing name and type the new name.
Use Copy, then Paste on the right click menu to copy regions. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V.
Copying regions will also transfer any component gradients that have been added to the regions.
You can then rename and move copied regions.