Once you have created your plate regions, the next step is to add stock components to each
region and then define their gradient directions and concentrations.
- Select a region that components are to be added to. Click on the region to enter edit mode.
- To add a component, click ‘+ add component’.
- Select a component to be dispensed into the region from the drop-down list.
- Select the direction from the gradient list.
- Define the exact concentrations in the panel that appears above the grid; note that these
values are in the same units as defined in the components list.
Repeat these steps for the remaining components and regions.
Instead of creating new regions every time, use copy/paste to save time. You can then used the
copied region as a starting point for others.